Here is a comic book from a place that does not believe in humor, much less would kill (literally) over this kind of stuff. These people that created this are Muslims and have some guts I must add. ME? I will be looking up for a few days to see if the bombs are falling for just republishing the Muslim comic book starring the prophets. Check out the comics and political cartoons by clicking the link below.
George Bush, George W. Bush and family have been favorites for political cartoonists for years, for good reason. I would imagine that the craziness, misinformation and the public views surrounding the Iraq war have given late-night comedians and political cartoonists more than enough daily material to poke fun at.
So here we go with a set of political jokes, quotes and cartoons. The star here… you may have guessed this… George W. Bush.
“We’re coming up to the third anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. I’m not sure how Bush is going to mark the occasion. I think we can rule out landing on an aircraft carrier and declaring mission accomplished.” —Jay Leno
“President Bush now is apparently giving an Arab country control to American ports. Does that seem like a good idea? He’s going to give control of American ports to an Arab country. If he keeps this up, people are going to start questioning his judgment.” —David Letterman
“President Bush is denying that he’s planning an air strike on Iran. So, you know what that means? He’s planning an air strike on Iran.” —David Letterman
“President Bush met with the president of China at the White House. The arrival ceremony was interrupted by a protester who started yelling, ‘Stop the persecution, stop the torture!’ President Bush had to ask, ‘Which one of us are you talking to?'” —Jay Leno
“Saturday is April Fool’s Day and President Bush … has a great April Fool’s joke planned. He’s going to put out that old ‘Mission Accomplished’ banner.” –David Letterman
“Bush said today canceling [the ports deal] sends a bad message to the Arab world. You know, not like invading their countries, putting them on leashes, making them masturbate, but bad.” —Bill Maher
“President Bush said it’s time for the people of Iraq to put together a functioning government. He said ‘it’s time to shut her down and get governin’.’ Other presidents quote Lincoln and Roosevelt. Bush is the only one to quote Larry the Cable Guy.” —Jay Leno
Ok, so check out this little game, Its the Bush shoot ’em up. You too can now be George Bush as he shoots up his office and the world!
so I can’t embed it here so check the Bush Shoot out at Just Sick shit – Jokes
Here are a few more of some of the educated remarks from our Commander in Chief. We all know George Bush is not the best speaker and blunders almost every time, but these are kinda funny
- The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.
- If we don’t succeed, we run the risk of failure.
- One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is to be prepared.
- I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.
- The future will be better tomorrow.
- We’re going to have the best educated American people in the world.
- I stand by all the misstatements that I’ve made.
- We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe We are a part of Europe.
- Public speaking is very easy.
- A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.
- We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.
- For NASA, space is still a high priority.
- Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.
- It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.
- It’s time for the human race to enter the solar system.